I have 6 automations that when a particular distribution list group is added to the request participants an automation fires to take that group and expand it to place each member of the group in the request participants field and remove the name of the group from the list.
Although not great, it does work when 1 of those groups is added to request participants. The problem I'm coming across now is that if multiple groups are added to participants at one time, the trigger only fires one time, so the second group's automation doesn't get run. Here's an example: The group name is analytical avengers. It checks on value added if analytical avengers was added. If it was then expand the group for individual names.

Then edit the description to tag the group, re-fetch, then edit the participants to add the individual users and remove the group name. But the trigger only fires once so if a second group is added at the same time, say Group 2 (which has a separate automation similar to this one) nothing happens because it only notices 1 group was added.
These were written by someone no longer at the company and it took me a while to figure out. Anyway, I need to modify these so that multiple groups will get picked up, but I'm stumped on how to go about it.
I've explored the option of stringing all the automations together (1st calling 2nd, etc.) but I still don't think this will work. I've looked into organizations to make it cleaner, but that still won't solve the multiple group problem.
Has anyone else done something goofy like this before that might have a suggestion?