I a driving myself down a rabbit hole and probably confusing myself more then not.
I have one rule that I want to create.
Pretty sure I need an OR statement but unsure on how to do it...
IF Issue updates
AND is story
(here is where I am confused)
If FIELD A is NOT empty then update subtasks. (for subtasks) got that.
But, I also what to check on TWO other fields. Those three fields DONT HAVE to be all NOT empty.
But if FIELD A is not empty > do this.
OR if FIELD B is not empty> do this
OR if field C is not empty...
Why is this not clicking.
IF/ESLE I assume. If it meets to first fine. It finishes.
Or if it does not meet DO the next, But.
BUT, IF it meets the first I also what it to see if the other meets and then the other as well...