I have a custom field Coins, i want it to be updated based on the value of other custom fields (all are numeric fields)
I have set up rule: I want Coins to be updated
Complexity is 2
Effor is 3
Coins = (2+3)/2 = 0.5
The rule is showing this error.
Hey @Tehmina Aslam
As you can see in audit log, rule is showing, that error is in syntax.
Uploading image to show specific location where to focus:
Hi @Tehmina Aslam
First thing, in your Edit Issue Fields action you are trying to update the field two ways: with the field dropdown and with JSON. Only one of those may be used at a time for a specific field, so remove one of them.
Next, there are errors in your math expression: it is missing the precision for the ROUND() function, and there are mismatched curly brackets for the smart values.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.