Hello, I am trying to create a "split process" of sorts in which:
- Person 1 submits a request type ticket creating Issue A.
- I then have an Automation which emails Person 2 with a direct link to complete a different request type ticket creating Issue B in the same project.
I am now trying to create the next automation intending for:
- Issue B to link/merge into (whatever makes the most sense) Issue A based on the same custom field input (unique number) and then for the custom field data from Issue B to copy over into Issue A, as I have also put the custom fields for Person 2 inside the request form/type for Person 1 but have them hidden available for the information to be copied over.
- My intent after this is to take the information from Issue A (which would now have data from both issues) and email stakeholders with this custom field data. I am pasting my current automation which begins after the form in Issue B is submitted...
