Embedded Figma links worked previously in the whole organization, but now they have stopped. All documents with embedded Figma links now look like regular links. Even changing the settings in link preferences doesn't help.
@Vitalii Kryshyna Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I don't use Figma, but this article was posted or update a couple days ago. I don't know if it could somehow be affecting your existing links, but maybe you can ask your question to the poster: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Now-Live-in-GA-Confluence-for-Figma-Integration/ba-p/2855098
Thank you for your insight, but this plugin is for Figma, not Confluence I have. problem in Confluence with embed link from Figma
I am having an issue that might be related with Confluence smart links. Linking a specific frame from Figma is not working it is showing the top layer in the embedded view or top page frame in the embedded view not the specific frame that was linked.
Figma is saying it is a Confluence issue:
Hi @Michael F , I'm having exactly the same issue. Did you find a solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.