Hi,
I'm unable to login with my normal account (which is not the one I'm using now). When I use my username and password I'm asked to enter a 8 digit verification code but:
- the email with the code is never sent, not even in spam folder
- if I click on resend, a message pops up saying that a sms has been sent (this does not arrive as well)
- I have NOT 2FA enabled
- if I try and send a recovery link, this email also never arrives
- my boss has already checked and finds nothing wrong with my account (he also checked and confirmed that 2FA is disabled on my account). He also tried to disable and re-enable my account but that didn't do anything.
- my collegues do NOT have this problem
- I have been logging in and out without any problem yesterday, the problem started today
Is there a way to recover my main account? (I cannot work without it)