Good morning,
I have taken over our JIRA reporting and have been researching how to implement better tracking. I have hit a wall at this point, my questions are as follows:
Best Regards,
Alan Karp
Hi @Alan Karp
Welcome to the community !!
If you would be interested in a mktplace to get some of this data, please try out an add-on we have developed for the same use case.
Time in Status Reports
The app has more than 20+ reports and time with assignee report will show the assignees for an issue and how much time the issue was with each of them. Also you can group your statuses to define your own cycle / resolution times.
More details here
Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app
Jira Native Options:
assignee IS EMPTY AND comment ~ currentUser()
created >= -7d AND status = "Open"
All-in-One Solution: Time in Status
If you are ok to use add-ons, consider the Time Between Statuses (developed by my team). Add-on offers:
I hope this information assists you in improving your Jira reporting and tracking capabilities. If you have further questions or need assistance with implementation, feel free to reach out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.