Hi,There was a deprecation notice for JQL search endpoints for api/3 last week:https://developer.atlassian.com/changelog/#CHANGE-2046
GET and POST calls to /rest/api/3/search will be removed and replaced.
A quick look through our codebase revealed a singular /rest/api/2/searchIs that endpoint deprecated as well, and to be replaced in 6 months ?
Hi @Charly Passemard
Welcome to the community.
The new endpoint that will replace "search" si already available in API version 3
/rest/api/3/search/jql
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-Thanks for the answer, but will the same endpoint in the API version 2 also be replaced ?I'm gauging how urgent some refactoring is, so if the endpoint has a >6 month lifespan left regardless of API version, I'll need to get to it sooner rather than later !
Yes, this endpoint will also be replaced.
The original removal date (May 1, 2025) is getting closer.Do we know if Atlassian keeps this timeline or can we expect an extension?
Intel: so far as planned 🥸
Hi, is there a new timeline for this change? it is May 7th and the search API is still working
I have the same question, which I just reposted as its own top-level question there, as I'm not sure about the visibility of comments on a question that already has an accepted answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.