Hey everyone,
I'm undertaking a project in which I'm tasked with revamping our ticketing system and integrating other teams (Security and HR) within Jira. I have crated this workflow and built out its logic (see image). I would like input on how to make it better and how I can meet the requirements below:
1. Create an automation to transition status from resolved to closed after 30 days without notifying customers
2. Revamp approval notification workflow. Currently, we have a bug in which the approver gets an email and slack notification to approve/reject a request, but they dont' sync with each other. (ie.: approver approves via slack, but still gets an email to approve again). Also, when they want to approve via email, it will ask them to log in (even though disabled login prompt in settings). What's a good template for approval requests?
3. How to implement Subcategories in the ticketing intake form (i.e: zoom issue, softphone issue)