I am importing issues from an excel file, however the creation date is not being imported.
Hi @Victor M Valencia Mejia
Welcome to the community.
Dates in excel sheet must match with the format which you indicate in Jira csv wizard.
Please check this page: Dates are not properly imported from CSV file
If needed, please share screenshots.
I thank you very much, I already managed to map the date of creation. Does it work the same with the resolution date?
Hi Victor,
Thank for your question on community.
I see that Tansu has already answered your question. For additional clarity, you can also refer to the discussion below -
If you require further assistance, please provide us with a detailed description of the scenario and the issue you are encountering so that we can address your query more effectively.
Regards,
Anusha A
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.