I'm trying to automate a specific field in our Jira workflow process.
I was able to get this working by using a Manual Trigger.
What i want is for this to happen each time a new ticket is created because the reporter missed the input, or it wasn't shown and i don't want to add a *required field.
Here is what parts of the automation look like as i started to strip down components to make it as simple as possible.
What i'm trying to do is this:
After the user fills out the issue, grab the value stored in Customer Site and store it in textCustomerSite
- I do this because I cannot do a comparison with a dropdown list.
From there, I then want to compare against that textCustomerSite to make another decision on what value goes into my last input "Owner Type".
It seems that though i was able to get the value into textCustomerSite, the rest of the Automation doesn't know that the value is there, as though it hasn't happened as yet.
Please advise/Point me to a resource
Thank you!
