I have multiple fields I am using to display the Start and End Times of Change Requests because how the Change Calendar works.
Fields:
"Planned Start", "Planned End", "Maintenance Start Time", and "MaintenanceEndTime"
Currently the Change Calendar only works when the Planned Start and Planned End fields are populated. This is shown to be a requirement of the Calendar.

The issue I am experiencing is that the Maintenance Start Time and MaintenanceEndTime fields cannot be removed from the Request Form due to the fields being created by Jira Service Management.

I've gotten around this for the time-being by copying the values from the Maintenance Start and End fields to the Planned Start and Planned End fields. This requires multiple automations and occasionally items will display on the Calendar incorrectly depending on how the end users update the fields after initial population of them.
I would like to only use the Planned Start and Planned End fields so I can clear out my automations and not have start and end times populated in multiple places. This will clean up the number of automations I have on this Project and will simplify the process. My blocker is Jira not allowing me to remove the Maintenance Start Time and MaintenanceEndTime fields. I was looking to see if anyone has run into a similar issue.