I would like to have a form in the portal which can not be accessed through the portal options but only through URL. Is there any option?
Hi @Fernando Redondo Munoz ,
If we're talking about request types in Jira Service Management, there is a way you can hide requests from the portal UI but still have them accessible via URL.
To do that:
On another note, you can restrict request types but using this recently released feature.
Cheers,Tom
Adding to Tom's answer, you can Hide a certain Request Type from the portal, once done create a form and toggle the "Create a shareable link" ON, with this you will get a link that can be added a confluence page or shared directly to a user to create an issue in your requested category:
Hope this helps.
Hey!
I have tried this option but when I tried to create a ticket with this link it said:
Could it be because this is a sandbox enviroment?
Thank you for the help!
Hello!The link created is not to the portal in this case, it is creating a link to create a ticket from JIRA, maybe I need to do some previous configuration?
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.