Hi there, I have a bit of a brain melter today.
Following Situation:
- I have a Project A
- In this Project A there are Issues A
- Issues A again are linked to 1 or more Issues B (In Project
via a certain IssueLinkType_A - I also have Issues C that are linked to the Issues B via IssueLinkType_B (always one Issue C is exactly linked to one Issue

- Now I want the Issues A to be linked to Issues C in a way (or mirroring) Issues A are linked to Issues B via IssueLinkType_A
Of course, I could do this manually, but it would take ages.
i would like to do this via a one time automation.
From my understanding, I'd need an automation that does something like this:
Check if Issue A has an Issue B via IssueLinkType_a linked to it.
If so:
Link an Issue C to Issue A using the IssueLinkType_a for every Issue C that is linked to Issue B via IssueLinkType_b.
But I am not sure how to set this up entirely.
If anyone of you has an idea, I'd love to hear it