I have an automation rule for team managed projects, that has been successful before and now is not working.
Essentially in one project (Deployment) when I'm transferring a specific Sub task to done, I had a issue created in another team managed project (SOC Team) with an associated slack message.
Original Automation Rule:

And when it last worked:

I tried to recreate it as a branched rule to no avail.
the error it claims is 
which to me is saying that the Deployment project (10075, i think) doesn't have the Issue type "Awareness Post" (10130), which true, it is only in the SOC Team (10050, I think) project and thus can't grab the required fields. But this has already worked, why is the call to a different project now broken?
FWIW, the Scope claims just "Deployment" on these "some errors" when the actual scope is Multiple Projects, which it shows for the previous "success" automations.
Any help is appreciated, thanks!
its not letting me reply in comments, but
@Bill Sheboy Thank you very much for the quick input. I will find time to try that configuration, but any idea on how this original automation was working but now no longer is?
as a hail mary, one change I've noticed is this message from jira
"Your teams are using a lot of automation. At your current rate of usage, you may reach your limit before the end of the month. See automation usage "
does encroaching on this limit (first time we ever have and most likely ever will) , somehow affect these type of cross project automation calls? Huge shot in the dark there, but everything else seems consistent from when this rule was working prior.