Hello community,
I connected a Jira project to Status Page to trigger incidents automatically in StatusPage when a major incident is declared.
In jira, I have a transition screen with a checkbox field to indicate the impacted services ex: Data Warehouse, Security, Logistics When a jira incident is declared as major, an automation is triggered to create an incident via an API call in StatusPage.
I've created components in statusPage based on impacted services corresponding to the values in jira's impacted services field.
The automatic creation of the StatusPage incident by API works very well, for the moment I hard-code StatusPage components ID in the body of creation incident API call.
The next step is to be able to condition the list of StatusPage components according to the values ticked in the Jira ticket... And I don't know how to do that.
How to indicate the value of the jira field to select the StatusPage component IDs.
Examples: If I select checkbox values Security and Logistics in the checkbox, I want a Automation to select only the 2 statuspage compoents IDs.
If I select only DataWarehouse in the checkbox, Automation will use the Datawarehouse ID component.
So my question is how to condition smartvalues to get statuspage component ID related to values selected in the checkbox in order to send incidents with corresponding impacted components ?
I hope explanation of my qestion is clear ^^
Thank you!
Cedric