I have confluence page which was setup with page layout of 2 columns; one of the columns is NOT used so want to set page to single column layout without have to cut and paste table that is located in the first column?
Hi @Pamela Little
So a single-column layout is just a page without the layout macro.
Unfortunately in the cloud, you need to cut and paste the text out, otherwise it's gone. In Data Center you can remove the formatting and whatever is in the leftmost column will remain. In fact, this used to be a certification question, I wonder if they updated it for cloud?
@Pamela Little Further down in my daily digest, I got to this announcement:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Nest-elements-using-drag-and-drop/ba-p/2848334
So, if you this hasn't been rolled out to your instance yet, you soon will be able to drag and drop the content.
Thank you both @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM and @Barbara Szczesniak -- this answers my question --- appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.