Hi everyone,
I am currently stuck trying to solve the following automation issue. The person that created this setup / automation is unfortunately no longer available for inquiries so any help would be highly appreciated!
For one of our projects we are using the custom field "Calculated Priority".
This fields takes the values entered in the custom fields "Effort Estimation" & "Business Value Estimation" and calculates a number based on the values entered for each of the two custom estimation fields.
The values available for the "Effort Estimation" range from XS to XXL (6 total options)
The values for the "Business Estimation" range from Lowest to Highest (5 total options)
Recently, we added the "XXL" value as an option to the "Effort Estimation", before this, the highest value you could select was "XL. I am not 100% certain if the "Calculated Priority" field stopped being automatically populated through the automation at this point.
In the below screenshots you can find the automation in question. It would be great if I could get this working again through your help & input.
Another thing I found in the automation is that in the "Then" component, it says "(deleted fields?) next to the name of the fields. I am not sure as to what would be causing this. The field is still active. You can see this in the third screenshot.
The "Else-if" & "Then" component in the automation basically repeat themselves for each available size for the "Effort Estimation" fields.
As an additional piece of information: the only things I changed were adding the XXL option to the Effort Estimation.



Here is the part of the automation for the Business Value Estimation:




The last 2 screenshots are the final part of the automation.
Again, any help is highly appreciated! Thank you very much