About two weeks ago in my Service management project the request type of all older issues was deleted/hidden as can be seen on the screenshot 1. There was no change in the configuration of project, so I don’t know how this could happen. The request type of newer issues / tickets looks ok. 
This is particularly a huge problem, because tickets without request type cannot be seen on the Costumer Portal.
The behaviour of the Jira project is really weird, because when I open the detail of the ticket, the request type is visible - screenshot 2.
Another problem is that I cannot change the request type of the tickets - a "No matches found. Create a new request type with the Submit a request or incident issue type." error message shows, which can be seen on screenshot 3.

Please can you help me how make the tickets visible on the Consumer Portal? Thanks.