I'm not able today @mention names. Does not provide user names in confluence - In Jira it still works
Hi @Martin Vali
Doesn't seem to be working...
But... what we're doing is using links to Slack - not everyone has a seat in Confluence and messages can get lost. With Slack, it's far easier to get the message.
Works fine on my sites. Is it back to working for you as well?
hi @Martin Vali ,
if this was in jira i would have advised you too check on the
global permissions -> browser users and groups permission. Since youre saying it works in jira
and i dont know of such a restriction in confluence could you maybe test this in a different
brwoser ?
Best regards
Henning
Now it works again
Wo don not use slack and I was using it for memo
I'm having the same issue in Confluence but not in Jira. It started a couple of months ago. It also ruins all functions of tables anywhere on the page after I try it us @username until I close the page and open it up again.
This is what the table looks like before I try referencing a user
Ad here is what it looks like after. Notice, the cursor by the @ symbol but no user names pop up.
I got help from @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ on this problem. He recommended to clear cache and cookies from my web browser and it worked!
See issue here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.