Hey there,
I am currently setting up an Automation that is supposed to copy the linked Confluence Pages to another issue. (Actually the other issue should be a clone of the issue and it should get the same linked confluence pages.)
The Confluence Pages we are talking about are the ones mentioned on Jira issues:

I already found out that I can get the linked Confluence pages when using the rest API thingie in the browser.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-remote-links/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-remotelink-get
And I doublechecked, it really returnes the URL of the linked Confluence pages needed.
"application":{"type":"com.atlassian.confluence","name":"Confluence"},"relationship":"mentioned in","object":{"url":"https://p-games.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2861694977",
So now my question is:
How do I get this into an automation?
My understanding how this automation should be working is this:

My only problem now is I don't have a clue how to make it work and how to write this in a proper way.
I think my biggest issues in these regards are:
- The issue key changes every time this Automation runs, so it needs to be set in the automation and I can not manually use the browser and copy paste it into the automation - the automation itself needs to look up these things.
- Even if the Automation manages to get these infos, I don't have a clue how to set the value for the new issue - like when step one is to copy, I even don't know how to paste it afterwards and where.
I really hope this makes sense to anyone.
If there is a way to make this work, please help me. I am even happy about tiny steps into the right direction.