Hi.
Goal:
I want to give devs a fixed list of labels within a table that they can easily apply to the page without them having to remember the exact names of the labels or having to scroll down to the bottom. The naming must be exact because I want the capability of clicking on a label and displaying all items with said label and to filter on it via CQL.
What I tried so far:

At first I was looking for a label or tag macro/ plugin that could be inserted into the text area to provide such a feature i.e. I thought maybe somebody at Atlassian thought of this already, but there seems to be none.
Then I went and tried my hand at Confluence automation, but it seems to be impossible to find these checkbox items if they are not assigned to a person and I also tried to use CQL like this:

But so far no luck.
Has anyone solved such a use case without resorting to marketplace plugins?