Hi,
from an application I receive a list, either as csv file or just a list to copy to your clipboard. For all assets within that list, I want to edit an user attribute from those assets to the reporter.
To process that csv list with automation, you need to send a Web Request and handle the attribute update via API.
I want to do it only within automation, so I have a request type with only a custom field which is a multi line text field. So from my application, I copy the list which looks for example like:
"ITAM-1
ITAM-2
ITAM-3"
My automation rule looks like this




So from my understanding, this advanced branching should handle every line within the list seperately and for each assetKey in the list, lookup that object and edit my attribute to the issues reporter.
The audit log looks like this

Does anyone has a tip for me how to handle this correctly?
Thanks in advance