Hi,
it looks like teh summary field doesn't show in the timeline.
How can I set it? Could you help me?
thanks
Vilmos Koschek
Welcome @vkoschek
By default, your timeline is showing your Epics. Example:
When you say you don't see the summary, do you mean that you do not see your issues on the timeline?
Your tasks and stories are within your Epics:
hi @vkoschek , welcome to the Community. can you share an image of what you see and explain where you want to see the summary. Here is how it should appear...
Dear @Jack Brickey ,
thanks for the prompt reaction.I would like to show summary field on the right side for exaple TWM-6 subtask2 on the green bar.
Dear @Nikola Perisic ,
thanks for your prompt reaction. I would like to show summary field on the right side for example Android Version Update on the yellow bar.
Do you mean that these issues to be showing on the right side of the timeline?
you cannot display the summary on the bar.
Yes, is it possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.