Hi
I have a custom field which is a Date Picker field "Brag Last Updated" (custom field 11518) allowing a date range to be entered. An example of the content is
{"start":"2024-11-01","end":"2024-11-30"}
I want to work out the difference between the custom field 11518 above and {{now}} in days. Because the date picker contains a "start" and "end" date I want to only use the "start" date. I have tried various forms of the DateDiff function such as the following but they do not work:
{{issue.customfield_11518.diff({now}).days}}
Presumably the issue relates to the Date Picker (customer field 11518) containing 2 dates "start" and "end" and the the {{Now}} is a date time. I can reformat the {{now}} to a date only field using {{now.jiradate}}. But cannot find a way to convert the customfield 11518 to return a single date for use in the datefiff.
I have read a lot of previous articles but not yet found the solution. Can you help pleas