Hi there,
I'm a new Jira admin and my supervisor asked if the following is possible:
I recently made three dashboards for our developers, each a little different to accommodate the individual users’ preference to what they wanted to see.
Now instead of creating more dashboards for each individual user, is it possible to just make one dashboard, where, depending on who is signed in, you see only certain stuff? For example, my supervisor wants to see everything, user A needs to see only 2 Gadgets, while user B needs to see 5 Gadgets.
I know you can adjust the filter for the dashboard with the currentuser() function, but I can’t see how I could use that here. As I understood the current() function, it shows only the tickets that are assigned to the logged in user. But I need them to be able to see all tickets from their team.
Thanks for your input and help.