Ist es möglich mit der {{ #if( Bedingung in einer Automation nach dem Fälligkeitsdatum zu filtern?
Folgendes habe ich ausprobiert, leider werden damit die Listen leer.
Hello, Good day. You could try the following condition.
Hello, thank you for your answer and your solution approach.
Unfortunately, this does not solve my problem.
I would like to display the following in an e-mail:
The due date has passed for the following tickets:
- IT-55: Test 1 due since 01.01.2024
- IT-18: Test 1 due since 09.05.2024
- IT-47: Test 1 due since 24.09.2024
The following tickets are still open:
- IT-105: Test 1 due since 15.10.2024
- IT-794: Test 1 due since 01.11.2024
Hi @Kristina Galwas
Can you provide a screenshot of the configuration of the branch action.
Is see you have set the variable as new {{distinctAssignee}}
I wold also urge to have a log action before the lookup to see what the values are for the variable {{distinctAssignee}}
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I will gladly send you a screenshot
HI @Kristina Galwas
If you place a log action before the lookup in the branch to see what the values are for the variable {{distinctAssignee}}.
Is there any result, when running the rule?
You can also check the earlier post on the community.,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-use-Advanced-Branching-in-Automation-for-unique/qaq-p/1909075
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.