When I create a board I don't have a Project option on the drop down list. I have a Standart plan. Can anyone suggest how can I create a second board in one project?
Hi @Elina Raimkulova, welcome to Atlassian Community.
You should be able to create a new bord by using the ellipsis menu in the upper right corner, and then select Create bord. This menu will be available from any existing boards.
You might also use the Create board button in the "All boards view".
TimK
Hi @Elina Raimkulova
Welcome to the community.
Jira Cloud has 2 types of projects; team managed and company managed.
Only on company managed project multiple boards can be created. and used.
If your project is a team managed project, there is no option for multiple boards.
Can I change my project to the Company-managed one?Is there a way without creating a new project?
Hi Elena - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Here is an article that I think will help you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Thank you!
This way didn't work out for me(
No, you will need to create a company managed project and move all you issue to that project.
Not necessary - just follow the document I posted. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.