Hi Atlassian Community Experts!
I am new to Jira and Confluence and I would like to be more efficient for the user stories etc. I saw that confluence could give me the option to add related documents or meeting notes etc related to a User story.
It is an ocean though 
1.Are there any best practices ? Hypothetical example " Create spaces for an epic not a story and add 1.2.3 things there" Is there a consolidated places to have a crash course on this?
2. Is there a video playlist that I can watch to make life easier and make stories/ epics connected to confluence/ Teams because there would be documents related to that story scattered in emails/ sharepoint etc.
3. Is there a way to connect everything to MS Teams? What are the recommendations?
3. Anything else? As I may still need some time to know which questions to ask 
Regards