Hi Everyone. When I am trying to export Knowledge article from Confluence to Salesforce I am getting below error message "An error occurred while updating Salesforce" above error message shown in the confluence platform Steps to Reproduce the error: 1. Clicking upon on "Export to Salesforce" action 2. and Clicking on…
Hi! I've been building out a project management space in Confluence and have 2 different gantt charts for 2 different projects. I want to combine/merge the gantt charts into one chart so that there is an all-encompassing timeline of all the projects my team is working on. I'm currently using Gantt Chart Planner for…
Hi Atlassian Community Experts! I am new to Jira and Confluence and I would like to be more efficient for the user stories etc. I saw that confluence could give me the option to add related documents or meeting notes etc related to a User story. It is an ocean though :D 1.Are there any best practices ? Hypothetical example…
Greetings everyone! Are you a new or recent user of Confluence? Have you encountered any steps of the onboarding process that you particularly enjoyed or found challenging and would like to discuss? This is your opportunity! Our Confluence Product Manager is eager to connect with you to gain insights into your recent…
Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Tiffany Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Last October, we delivered public pages, allowing sharing of view-only Confluence pages to anyone on the internet (announced here). Now, I’m thrilled to announce that we now offer that functionality on Confluence…
Hi and Good Day :) . I am Abhi, an entire newbie to the JIRA Development field. Hence, I am here to learn by posting my questions and doubts about certain real time requests from my customers. For which, I would like to Thank in advance to the experts taking time & effort to answer :) Beginning with, the following are my…
We’re so excited to announce that we have started rolling out Confluence whiteboards to all Confluence customers! This new tool is designed to enhance your team's collaboration, allowing you to visually map out ideas, plans, and projects in a dynamic and interactive way 🤩 Confluence whiteboards will be progressively rolled…
I noticed after reading this article on database fields, I do not have the option for "image" input. Is this a configuration or anything that I'm missing to utilize this field?
Project management is a battlefield against deadlines, communication gaps, and ever-shifting priorities. It’s difficult to keep track of all these moving parts, especially where teams juggle individual projects while simultaneously aligning them with organizational objectives. With a robust collaboration platform like…
Congrats, Appfire, your Confluence has officially been pimped! 🚀 Today, we’ve got something special for you: the first edition of Pimp My Site. In this new series, @Jan Kuntscher from appanvil will transform Confluence pages and turn them into masterpieces of usability. 🙌 In our first episode, @Christie Gera _ Appfire from…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.