Hi,
I have some questions
Regards,
Risikanta
Hi @Risikanta Pradhan ,
I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but Jira does not automatically update previous comments.
Best regards,
Kris
Hi @Kris Dewachter, thank you for your response.
When we reply to an email thread, it successfully adds a new comment to the Jira ticket. However, if we make edits to earlier parts of the email thread, those changes are not reflected as updated comments in Jira.
Could you please confirm if there's any way to update previous comments through the email thread? If not, could you provide any related documentation or guidance on this?
I don't think there is a way to change previous comments.
You can do some configuration on the email handlers but it's very limited.You have the option to import the entire email as a comment but i don't think that is what you want.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.