Hi team
I need your help.
Is it possible to modify the actor in the trigger type Manual trigger from issue in automation for jira cloud?
Thanks for all
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-triggers/
Hi @Jonathan Santos
You can update the Actor the same way you update other automation via the Rule Details at the top right of the page.
Thank you.
@Jonathan Santos when you look at the Automation, you can select which Actor you would like to use. My Manual Automation uses 'User who triggered the event'. Is it possible you still have 'Automation for Jira' on your rule?
I'd concur with @John Funk is Automation functioning as you expect, or are you getting a different behavior.
Hi Jonathan - Yes, you can do that. What is happening when you try?
Thanks @Dan Breyen @Victor Law - Ricksoft
@John Funk
I was able to do it, I had completely forgotten about this option, thanks to everyone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.