Hi everyone,
I got a issue that I failed to verify the TXT DNS record, I also tried to remove and add new value to domain provider, but it does not work
This lasted for several days, and stop me from setting up the system
What should I do now?
HI @Anna Nguyen ,
The adding of txt record is straight forward. I have not ran into issue. Sometimes it may take a day or two for confirmation but usually successful. Since these happen behind the scenes, it probably be good to raise an Atlassian ticket to have support investigate.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @Anna Nguyen
If I understand correctly, you are trying to verify a domain within our Atlassian Cloud services. However from what I can see of our cloud sites, you don't appear to be a site-admin or org-admin currently for any Cloud sites. I would recommend reaching out to your site-admin, and ask them to create a support ticket for this over in https://support.atlassian.com/contact
This way our support teams can work with your admin in order to help with the configuration aspects here.
Thanks
Andy
Agreed - I have never seen a problem with this step. As long as you get the text pasted into your DNS record it should be good. Check it in another hour.
I would like to ask that Do I need to add domain in the session "Domain" or just need to add in the session "Email" only
I see others's DNS record also include SPF record, but my DNS record check does not show that DNS, is there any wrong here?
Can you list here the actual steps you have taken?
Hi @Andy Heinzer
I have just been granted the role yesterday to set up this, I see my role as attached image, so this is not the role to customize the email domain right?
That screenshot does make it seems like your account is an org admin, however from the tools on my side, I don't see your account being an org/site admin of any cloud site. Perhaps this is a problem on our side. I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/48/PCS-330246
Thanks @Andy Heinzer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.