One of our teams has a need to email to an external client. The clients are not customers of our Jira site and maybe be multiple emails to send to at once. I'd like to avoid adding all these various users as customers of the project and having to share the issues with them in order to just send one email.
I am trying to create an automation that is manually triggered from the issue and prompts the user for an email address. I place this smart value into the 'to" field on the send email automation option. When entering one email address, it works great, however, I cannot seem to get it to accept multiple emails. I've tried various formats of entering the addresses, but it always fails, like it can't parse them.
Is there anyone to get this to work to manually send an email to multiple addresses directly from the issue?