I have tried the Methods 1 and 3 mentioned here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/no-work-log-tab-on-activity-section-of-jira-issue-view-827358135.html#:~:text=There%20are%20a%20few%20different,disabled%20from%20Manage%20Add%2Dons.I couldn't go through with Method 2 as there was no option to view or change the plugin modules in the Work Log Tab Panel. I am actually trying this as the both JIRA and Project adminSo i am basically stuck trying to enable worklog tab for my issues.
Hi @Saad Ahmad
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Can you tell us whether in Manage Apps-System -- Issue Tab Panels Plugin is installed or not?
What is the version of Jira you are using.
If possible please share the screen shot of your plugins installed -- under Manage Apps --- System.
Vikram P
Hi, thanks for reply. I can actually see that the Issue Tab Panels Plugin is indeed installed.But i cannot expand those modules list to see which one is enabled or not.
Is it the first time you installed and doing the configuration or it worked before and because some issue or upgrade this issue brought up.
If it is the first time you can try reinstall and check.
I am only using jira on browser. Haven’t installed it on my OS. And yes this is the first time i have set up my Atlassian account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.