In Business Projects - For certain types of tickets I need to set up an automation to create different subtasks. My first thought was Request Types, but from what I can tell, Business Projects do not have Request Types. Are Request Types available for Business Projects?
My next thought was to use Issue Types, but I'm not sure this would be the best design approach.
I guess my second question if Request Types are not available in a Business project would be - how to differentiate between tickets to use automation to create subtasks for specific types.
For Example, if it is a ticket is for a Report to be completed and submitted by a given day the business would like it to have subtasks such as gather data, create a draft, review, submit each time with due dates for each subtask based on the parent due date.
Any assistance with how this could be provided in a Business project is much appreciated.