Hi community,
I'm trying to create a confluence page via Jira Automation and webhooks, where I want to include only the correctly formatted content of the "description" field from Jira, just like when you go to the jira issue copy and then paste the description to a confluence page.
In this first screenshot, you can see a bulleted list in the description field.

This screenshot is my current automation webhook. To explain a bit further, all the "add value to the audit log" actions are only for debugging purposes. The webhook is using the "create page" API endpoint (see the official doc) and works as expected

This is the page that is created via API, and its title is simply made from the issue key and summary. In the "body" section, I'm setting the content of the page that is being created. In this case, I only want the issue description as the content, but I'm using the smart value as you can see in the screenshot ("{{description.urlEncode.replaceAll etc}}")

However, this is how I would like the page to look. I created this page manually and simply copied the description from the jira issue and pasted it

This screenshot includes the log of the automation, where I tried different operations/functions with my smart value:

I'm missing something about the content of the Jira issue description being converted to a format that can't be interpreted correctly by Confluence. I'm also new to REST API and webhooks in general, so maybe I'm missing something obvious