Hi,
I'm in the trial period and I'm going to migrate from SERVER to CLOUD.
I noticed that if a Customer sends an email to the JMS he gets a verification reply email to confirm his address and get further notifications about the ticket.
If the Customer doesn't confirm, he does not get the further notifications about the ticket, for example IN PROGRESS, PUBLIC COMMENTS, RESOLVED.
How can I disable this condition?
In the SERVER version Customers who sent an email request did not have to verify their address to get the notifications and the same should be in CLOUD to be useful.
I found this article but it's not marked as RESOLVED so I'm not sure if this is effectively a "trial period only" condition which will be set for good once gone to "paid subscription period".
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Sending-replies-to-quot-Email-not-verified-quot-customers/qaq-p/2654972
Please help me!
EXTRA INFO:
In Customer section I see this message:
"Customer needs to verify email address to receive notifications"
