I want to see a report for past sprints, but the dropdown list only shows the last 10 sprints.
How can I see all the reports?
Hello @帝一 大竹
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What screen are your viewing? What dropdown field are you using?
When I am on this screen in my system I see many more than 10 sprints available in the dropdown.
https://{BaseURL}/jira/software/c/projects/{projectKey}/boards/{boardID}/reports/sprint-retrospective?sprint={sprintID}
In Jira, by default, the Sprint Report dropdown list only shows the last 10 sprints. However, you can still access reports for older sprints... here's how you can view reports for all past sprints:
Steps to View Reports for Older Sprints:
Navigate to the Board where the sprints were completed:
Access the Sprint Reports:
Manually Select the Sprint URL:
Modify the Sprint ID:
sprint
Hi @帝一 大竹
Welcome to our Community.
I guess Sprint Reviewer Pro app may help you with the sprint details:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233252/sprint-reviewer-pro?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
You could see this artical for more details too:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central-articles/Sprint-Reviewer-Pro-Streamline-Your-Agile-Workflow/ba-p/2772613
Thanks,
YY
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.