Hi,
I'm in the trial period before the migration from server to Cloud and I'm in trouble with the mail request in the Service Project.
Even if I've followed these steps:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/enable-automatic-accounts-creation-through-email-requests-1167726016.html
If a certain customer@somedomain.com sends a message to the myproject@serviceproject.com the operation fails because "You don't have permission to access this service project" 
I found another article where the solution is customer@somedomain.com to join the jira-servicemanagement-customers group and it worked.
But I have more than 5.000 customer users and many others to come, how can I resolve without joining the group one by one?
Please help me
Thanks
INFO UPDATE: it seems like this:
- If the CUSTOMER_MAIL is a migrated one, it doesn't work as it should until I add manually the group jira-servicemanagement-customers
- If the CUSTOMER_MAIL is a new one, it works as it should and it opens the request automatically
Then, there is no official automation way to get an alert for the mail handler failings https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2517
It's a very big trouble for me
Please help me
Thanks