Hi all, fist time poster so please be gentle.
I've been asked to figure out an automation so that when a change is raised it will look for any other existing changes where the start/end times overlap and alert the creator, either by comment or email to say, 'clash detected with the following changes, please check', and then list them.
I've got the logic to find the clashes but the bit I'm struggling with is the comment or email. Because its in a branch anything I do happens on the found tickets not the trigger ticket.
Rule below:

It is correctly finding the offending issues and logs them, but how can I get that info onto my trigger issue? or an email. If I use the email option it gives me a email per found issue, when I'd want 1 email with the issues listed, somehow.

an yes, I've suggested they use the change calendar 
Any suggestion most appreciated,
Al.