Hi all,
I am basically working on an automation where a have a bunch of plain text names from a multiselect (we'll say for examples sake a, b, c) that I need to replace with IDs (we'll say x, y and z) to send via web request to a different service.
I have a, b and c in a list and their corresponding IDs in a lookup table with x, y, and z
my gut response would be to build a string variable using the for each loop to then pass through to the web request. I have a create variable action inside the for each referring to itself for this purpose
The problem I am having is I only seem to get the last value back, ie I only get z back instead of x, y, z
Adding a log action to the loop shows it logging x, y, and z separately instead of the expected x, x,y x,y,z
Is there a way of doing this?