We have Standard Cloud plan for both Jira and Confluence.
I´m looking to create a dashboard for the usage of our Confluence spaces. What analytics of Confluence usage are available to Standard subscribers?
@Rebekka Kristín ,
Welcome to the community!
There isn't really a way to create custom dashboards in Confluence for this.
For Premium/Enterprise users, there is 'Mission Control', but this won't be available to you.
In my test environment (which is a Free environment), I do see the 'Space reports' option which allows you to download a CSV of all your spaces and their last activities. It's a bit 'barbaric', but it should allow you to - after some Excel magic - do some analysis on them.
There will likely also be paid plugins to achieve insight like this, but I haven't used those so won't be able to help you with that
Hi @Rebekka Kristín and welcome to Community!
Most analytics are only available for Premium or Enterprise customers, but here are some metrics you can look at on a Standard plan:
Hope this helps!
- Manon
Thanks - I found this when searching for some reporting options but agree with you, "barbaric" is indeed descriptive.
I´m quite surprised that this isn´t built in for standard subscribers as I would imagine it is a useful and commonly requested feature.
Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Rebekka
Thanks Manon !
We have a lot of spaces so this is extremely manual labor to check each space individually - but better than nothing I guess!
Thanks for taking the time to reply to me.
The Better Content Archiving app provides several dashboards for Standard and even for Free sites!
At least the following three dashboards are focusing different aspects of "usage" (which is a rather broad term).
1) Content Analytics (in a space or on the whole site!)
With this you can:
2) User Analytics (power-users in the space or on the site)
3) User Engagement (activities in the space or on the site)
You can use it in many ways:
Try this free on your Confluence site!
(Discl. this is a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for 10 users!)
@Rebekka Kristín On top of what Aron is explaining, I also summarized how organizations can analyze Confluence space usage in this blog. I think it covers your use case. Give it and the documentation a read and reach out to us if you need any help implementing Better Content Archiving and Analytics for your team!
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.