Hi Community,
I am wondering how to do this in a simple way.
On one of our JSM project, we receive external email which is converted to a ticket.
We want to extract these form like fields in the description to their respective fields in Jira Ticket.
Hello,
Please be notified that project for 1234 Test St, City, ST, Postal
Code and Unit 6789 has been scheduled to start on MM/DD/YYYY.
Group Id : 12385
Unit Building : 6789 - 1234 Test St, City, ST, Postal Code
PROJECT TYPE : 3rd type
Move Date : MM/DD/YYYY
Start Date : MM/DD/YYYY
Ready Date : MM/DD/YYYY
Completion Date: MM/DD/YYYY
Cont Company : Test Building Services Inc.
Special Instructions: Please ensure this unit is ready for occupied to begin on the indicated start date.
Regards
I have made an automation script on issue creation to edit issue fields and update relevant Jira fields (most of those are custom fields) using Regex as shown.

I am bit confused whether to select one or more fields from Choose fields to set and remaining in additional fields or I am missing something as got this error in automation audit log.
Error while parsing additional fields. Not valid JSON.