Hello
I have two instances in production js.atlassion.net (jira software) for the dev and jsm.atlassian.net (Jira service Management) for the supports.
I have made an app link betwen my two instances. This means that i can link tickets from the two different instances.
What i want to do now, is to be sure that comment made in js tickets copied in jsm tickets.
I saw that the only possible solution for this is to go through automation then rest api. But nothing appens
I share the steps of my config with you
1 - My automation on js

2 - In send web request, i put this
Webhook URL* : https://jsm.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/{{issue.key}}/comment
HTTP Method : POST
Webhook body : Custom data
Custom data :
"body": { "content": [ { "content": [ { "text": "Commentaire ajouté sur le ticket : {{triggerIssue}}", "text": " Dernier commentaire : {{triggerissue.comments.last.body}}", "type": "text" } ], "type": "paragraph" } ], "type": "doc", "version": 1 }Headers : Key : Authorization / Value : Basic API_TOKEN (generated in jsm)