I am creating a new task with no parent, but when I assign that task to the Epic parent then I want that newly created task label name to be Success. Please help me out on creating the Jira automation.
Thanks
Hi @Sohail Alam
Can you show the automation you currently have tried to setup.
I don't want to just give you a rule, I hope I can teach you something, so you can use the knowledge in the future.
I am doing this, and I think it is working now. Can u please help me if it gets removed from Epic then remove the label too? Thanks
But I think the above automation that I wrote is not effective enough. Cuz If I edit the ticket then it automatically changes the label to Project. Could you please help me? @Marc -Devoteam-
Keep the Trigger and Condition actions you already have, then extend the rule as follows:
On the first edit add the label you require on the second edit, click the 3 dots and configure as shown.Remove the label you have on the parent
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.