Could you please provide guidance and support for migrating Team Calendars from Confluence Data Center to Confluence Cloud? We need assistance in ensuring that all calendar data is correctly transferred to our cloud instance
Hi @Syed Mubarak
Please check the following links
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-migrate-team-calendars-data-from-server-to-cloud-1079350571.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Announcement-articles/Now-migrating-Team-Calendars-with-the-Confluence-Cloud-Migration/ba-p/2575597
Regards
Hi Parvez,
Thank you for the update. I will review the document and get back to you if I have any questions.
Regards,Syed
Hello Parvez,
We are using the Standard Plan for our Confluence Cloud instance. How can we add Team Calendars to it?
Regards,
Syed Mubarak.
Team calendars is a feature in all Premium or higher subscriptions in Confluence.
As you're on a Confluence Standard plan, I'd recommend a third party calendar integration. You can find several apps on the Atlassian Marketplace: Confluence calendar apps | Atlassian MarketplaceI work for yasoon and we're developing an app called Outlook Calendars for Confluence. The app enables a real-time integration of Outlook calendars in Confluence, no sync needed. This might be an alternative for you: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace. The app is free for up to 10 users.
Best,Britta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.