How to add attachment information while resolving an issue. That is I am using the issue transition rest API. But I can't include attachment information with it. It shows an error.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-transitions-post
url:
/rest/api/3/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/transitions
Hi again @jay ,
Issue may be due to the attachment field missing on the transition screen.Adding the field shall resolve the issue for both UI and REST transitions.
For the details, please check this post https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-attach-document-when-resolving-the-issue/qaq-p/1954869
Cheers,Pears.
Hi @jay ,
I wanted to check in - did the solution provided help resolve the issue? If so, would you consider marking the issue as answered? This helps others who may face a similar problem find the solution more easily.
Let me know if you need any further clarification.
Cheers,Pears
@Pears Whims Thank you. It worked.
@Pears Whims Sorry for the delay and it worked. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.