Does anyone have information on what's going on with AirTrack?
Is there a community page? I can't seem to find anything.....
Hi @Simon Carter , are you refering to this: https://airtrack.io/contact/?
The Canberra Atlassian User Group ran a session with Mike Jones last week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyX9J6O68J4
Cheers
Mark
Hi @Nikola Perisic Yes that's the one, I loved the showcase at Teams24 that was done, and we have been eagerly awaiting it ever since.
Our Account Manager says it's been pushed out again until October now, but there just does not seem to be any content around it. (Not that I can find anyway)
There was also another post about this here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/JSM-and-Airtrack/qaq-p/2625591
Yeah the trail just goes cold though, it would be good to get an update from the Asset Product Managers as to what the latest is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.