I incorrectly asked this question in an old thread so am trying again here.
We have two Org Admins, neither of whom are Jira Service Management agents (or, really, Stakeholders or Customers). We're currently paying for a licence for these users and want to remove this licence from each of them. However, the UI won't allow this.
Here's the view for one of the users. Note that they have the JSM "User (agent)" role assigned:

If I go to the ellipsis menu to try to change this, there is a padlock next to the "Remove product access" option at the bottom of the menu:

If I hover over this menu option there's a tooltip that explicitly says I "Cannot remove product access for an organisation admin":

If I click the dropdown for the user's roles and try to deselect "User (agent)"...

... it fails with a toast message:

What am I doing wrong here? The linked thread, below, says we shouldn't have to allocate and pay for licences to these two people who don't use the product, but I can't remove the licence from them. We don't want to have to pay for user licences to a product those users will never use.
[My original question was in this thread for the previous question:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Do-Org-Admins-have-to-be-Agents-in-JSM/qaq-p/2632980]